Always Fit Bamboo Diaper Sample
Our diaper body and our extra absorbent snap in liner both contain 3 layers of bamboo fleece each. All other design features remain the same.
Price: $18.95 — $198.00
Save $15 CAN and purchase 5 Always Fit Bamboo Diapers
Save $29 CAN and purchase 12 Always Fit Bamboo Diapers
Bamboo fabric is made from Moso bamboo, a different type of bamboo than that which giant pandas eat. Our diaper body and our extra absorbent snap in liner both contain 3 layers of bamboo fleece each. All other design features remain the same.
Benefits to Baby
Naturally soft- 100% natural unbleached Bamboo Fleece offers strength, versatility, luxurious softness with a natural sheen like silk or cashmere.
Allergy reduced- Bamboo’s organic and naturally smooth fiber properties make it hypoallergenic and durable.
Slimmer Diaper -Bamboo is highly absorbent, able to take up to three times its weight in water. This translates to an excellent wicking ability that pulls moisture away from the skin. Drier skin lessens the likelihood of diaper rash.
Thermal regulating- Bamboo’s fibers are breathable and expand when warm to let skin breathe, and contract when cool to trap heat close to the body. Keeping your baby’s body temperature regulated lessens the likelihood of diaper rash.
Benefits to Mother Earth
The most enticing aspect of bamboo fabric is that it is the most eco-friendly fabric on the planet. Bamboo sequesters up to 60 tons per hectare of CO2 exceeding the 1-2 tons per hectare for cotton with a one-time planting for bamboo and no fertilizers or pesticide required.
Bamboo, a tropical grass, has an extensive rooting system. New shoots are continuously growing, ready to replace the harvested grass. Because of its rapid growth and root structure, bamboo can, in a very short time, reclaim land destroyed by overgrazing, over-building and clean the soil of toxins. Bamboo is not uprooted during harvesting thus preventing soil erosion. The complex root system of bamboo creates an effective watershed, stitching the soil together along fragile high erosion areas such as riverbanks, areas subject to mud slides and soil that has suffered significant soil degradation and deforestation creating the ability as well to greatly reduce rain run-off.
Bamboo requires very little water. It can survive drought conditions as well as flooding while cotton which is a thirsty crop can take up to 20,000 liters of water to produce 1 kg of cotton. 73% of the global cotton harvest comes from irrigated land.
Bamboo provides an abundance of 35% more usable oxygen than an equivalent stands of trees making it a crucial element in the balance between oxygen and carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. Bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants on the planet, making it a high yield renewable resource. It can be selectively harvested annually and is capable of complete regeneration without the need to replant, irrigate, fertilize or treat with pesticide. It is a softer yet stronger fiber over cotton. It consumes more co2 and produces more oxygen than cotton. Choose Bamboo!
- Cleans the air. Bamboo gives us clean air to breathe, consumes carbon dioxide and, because bamboo forests are so dense, returns 30% more oxygen to the atmosphere than trees. Some bamboo sequester up to 12 tons of carbon dioxide from the air per hectare.
- Requires less energy, water to grow. It takes much less energy to grow and sustain bamboo than other similar trees and plants used for fiber production. Bamboo plantations require very little maintenance. Bamboo also requires very little water and can survive drought conditions as well as flooding.
- Reclaims land. Because of its rapid growth and root structure, bamboo can, in a very short time, reclaim land destroyed by overgrazing and over-building and clean the soil of toxins.
- Can be grown without pesticides. Bamboo can be grown without pesticides or chemicals because of it’s own anti-bacterial agent.
- Can be harvested sustainably. Bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants on the planet, making it a high yield renewable resource. It can be selectively harvested annually and is capable of complete regeneration without need to replant.
- 100% biodegradable. Unlike synthetic fibers which incorporate petroleum additives, bamboo clothing is safe for municipal disposal programs, whether by landfill or incineration.